When looking for the best Ski Poles there are many options, but the best for today’s technology are the Composites. They may cost a little more but well worth it. Here we have listed the best ski poles, including a couple of the best aluminum poles.
Ski Poles Graphite Carbon Composite – Zipline Blurr 16.0 – U.S. Ski Team Official Supplier
The Zipline Blurr 16.0 is made with Carbon Graphite Composite materials for the ultimate in lightweight and durable construction. It has a powder basket, ZipGrip with custom Velcro straps, and reinforced Kevlar lower section for increased strength. This pole is ready to take on the snow anywhere on the mountain.
– 9mm powder basket
– Blurr XT longer Grip Option
– ZIP TOUCH dual density grip
– Reinforced Kevlar lower section
– Extremely lightweight and durable
– Stiffer pole with a lighter swing-weight
– High modulus carbon fiber graphite ski poles
– Contours to your hand, adjustable Velcro straps
– Pole shaft tapers 16mm at the handle to 14mm at the tip
Ski Poles Graphite Carbon Composite – Zipline Lollipop U.S. Ski Team Official Supplier
The Zipline Lollipop ski poles are designed for skiers of all abilities, Zipline is the choice of 2018 Olympic Gold Medalist David Wise, and other Olympic and World Cup athletes. The 14-mm Lollipop poles were created for the park, pipe, or freeskier. They are super-light, have a great feel, and come in a variety of vibrant colors. Made with graphite carbon composite they are lightweight, durable, reduce vibration and provide an effortless swing weight. The improved non-slip grip gives you a more comfortable grip and the streamlined adjustable straps secure the pole.
– Great feel
– Carbide Zip Tip
– 14.0mm Lollipop poles
– Super light and durable
– Variety of vibrant colors
– ZIP STRAPS, Streamlined straps
– Designed for skiers of all abilities
– Lightweight graphite-carbon technology
– Reduced vibration with every pole plant
– Improved non-slip grip for a better feel
The Black Diamond Ski Poles are designed for ski touring. The Black Diamond Carbon Compactor features resilient carbon fiber construction and highly-compactible Z-Pole technology. The Compactor’s fast speed cone deployment is durable and ease to use. Its small folded size makes it ideal for touring, splitboarding, snowshoeing and traveling to the winter slopes.
The LEKI HELICON LITE is the backcountry workhorse and comes at a great price. The poles are durable, lightweight and have a two-piece aluminum construction (adjustable from 110cm-145cm). The Evocon PAS grip is extremely comfortable and provides multiple locations to grasp when climbing or skiing steeper terrain. Comes with the backcountry Binding Basket with a straight hard edge perfect for adjusting climbing aids or cleaning ice buildup from skis. The hard Carbide tip penetrates even the firmest snow and ice.
– Perfect grip
– Aluminum HTS
– Flex Tip Long, more precise pole use
– SpeedLock+ for adjustable pole length
– Super stable, extremely robust and durable
– Round top, adjustable security strap, positive angle 8 degrees
– Binding Basket, short edge helps climbing aid, Long edge helps to remove ice from skis
Cross Trail-Glass/Touring Cross Country Nordic Ski Poles
The Whitewoods Cross Trail Glass/Touring Ski Poles (CTP-GT) pack a large amount of technology at a bargain price. The 15mm tapered shafts provide high lateral strength while the multi-directional fiberglass wrap keeps the pole lightweight. These poles are ergonomically shaped, have fiberglass wrapped plastic handles and adjustable padded straps.