There are a lot of options out there for bicycles and finding the right one for your child can be overwhelming. Here we have listed a few bikes that are at the top of the class for innovation. These bikes are made with premium material and technology and meet safety standard requirements. They also offer one-of-a-kind appearance and superb durability.
12 14 16 18 20 Inch Bicycle for Boys Girls Ages 3-12 Years, Multiple Color Options
The RoyalBaby is top of the class for innovation. This bike is made with premium material and technology, like argon welding and four layers of coating paint commonly used in the luxury automotive industry. With these technologies, this bike meet not only safety standard requirements but also its one-of-a-kind appearance and superb durability.
– Sporty Design
– Smooth pedaling
– Sturdy steel frame
– Water bottle and holder
– Extra braking efficiency
– 2.4″ wide cylinder tires
– RoyalBaby patent sealed bearings
– Fully adjustable seat and handlebar
– Safety, complies with the CPSC standards
– Training wheels come with 12/14/16 inch bikes
– Easy to assemble, within 15 min, 95% pre-assembled
Boys, Stone Mountain 20 inch 6-Speed, Metallic Cyan (73808)
The 20-inch Huffy Stone Mountain Bike has 6 speeds and an aggressive design that looks fierce in Metallic Cyan blue gloss. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, the steel hardtail frame provides solid performance and efficiently transfers pedal power for strong acceleration on straight surfaces and uphill climbs. This 20-inch model is ideal for ages 5-9 and a rider height of 44-56 inches.
12-18-Inch Wheels, Training Wheels Included, Boys and Girls Ages 2-9 Years Old
Teach your child to ride on the perfect blend kid-centric engineering and BMX style bike. The Koen features a SmartStart design, which has been carefully calibrated to a child’s proportions for a comfortable ride and ideal riding position. This includes a lighter bike frame for added control, smaller grip handles to match smaller hands, a narrower pedal position to match narrow kid hips. The rear coaster and front hand brakes ease the transition to a bigger, hand-break-only bike when your child is ready.
– 18″ wheels
– Light frame
– Smaller grips and seats
– SmartStart Technology
– Narrower pedal positions
– Training wheels & chainguard
– Gearing designed for easier starting
– Saddle handle, kickstand & number plate
– Cranks and pedals are positioned forward
– Rear coaster brake and front caliper brake
– Ages 3 – 7 years old, or 42 – 52 inches tall
– Easy transition to a hand-brake only bike when ready
– Adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle
This BMX-style frame features a bright blue and black deluxe paint finish, along with eye-catching custom graphics and colorful details on the handlebar pad, frame, and chain guard. Coaster brakes make stopping especially easy and removable/adjustable training wheels provide an extra level of stability until they’re ready to cruise on their own. An adjustable, padded seat also allows the bike to grow with them. The size and design of the bike are great for riders ages 3-5 years. Give your young one an epic ride on the Dynacraft Major Damage 12-inch Bike.
– 12″ wheel
– Sturdy steel frame
– Custom handlebar pad
– Easy to use rear coaster brake
– For ages 3-5 years or 34-40″ tall
– Adjustable and removable training wheels
– Deluxe blue crystalline-effect paint finish